Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your phone is switched
on and the headset is switched off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction
key (for about 4 to 8 seconds) until
the indicator light starts to flash
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on
the phone, and set the phone to
search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair
and connect the headset to your
phone. In some phones, you may
need to make the connection
separately after pairing. You only
need to pair the headset with your
If the pairing is successful, the
headset appears in the phone menu
where you can view the currently
paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected to
your phone and is ready for use, the
indicator light flashes slowly.